Lakeshore Art Festival: July 7th & 8th, 2017
Each year, the Lakeshore Art Festival features hundreds of fine artists and crafters, a Children’s Lane, street performers, festival food favorites and interactive art all along the beautiful streets of Downtown Muskegon. This year’s festival is taking place in Downtown Muskegon on July 7th from 10am-8pm and July 8th from 10am-6pm.
The Festival has been recognized by Sunshine Artist Magazine as one of the “200 Best” in the country and by ArtFairCalendar.com as “Favorite Small Town Art Fair.” Mark your calendar for July 7 and 8, 2017 to enjoy your artful experience at the Lakeshore Art Festival!
For decades, art has been a driving force in downtown Muskegon. The Lakeshore Art Festival continues that tradition with a unique blend of fine arts, crafts, music, food and fun along the scenic shoreline.
A few new items for this year’s festival include:
- The festival is pleased to work with the MAISD on a collaboration that will bring student art to the show.
- Artist Sarah Landstrom will be painting a kayak on location and it will be auctioned off with the proceeds going to local art. To see Sarah’s amazing work visit: http://xn--sarahlandstrm-tmb.com/
- First Friday’s will join the Lakeshore Art Festival on Friday, July 7 from 6-8pm with Chalk The Walk were we invite the entire community to “color within the lines” of nearly 300 chalk patches along Western Ave.
- Be sure to check www.lakeshoreartfestival.org for the latest news and information!
Find us on Facebook!
- Monday :--
- Tuesday :--
- Wednesday :--
- Thursday :--
- Friday :10:00am - 8:00pm
- Saturday :10:00am - 6:00pm
- Sunday :--