Community blogging is all about, you guessed it… the community.
Building a community around your blog is an AWESOME thing. Why? I’m glad you ask:
- It allows you to have a greater impact in our community.
- It adds a sense of belonging.
- Your community becomes your biggest advocates.
- Engage and conversate with your readers.
- Have some fun while talking about your experiences and the things you love!
And those are only SOME of the many reasons.
Become a Muskegon Local community blogger, and bring your thoughts and ideas to life! We’ll even give you your own URL to share with your friends!
We know you have stories about local businesses, community events, things to do in the area and more! Help others learn from you by becoming a community blogger and sharing your stories for thousands of people to enjoy. Send us a message and we’ll get you set up with your own custom blogging page built how you like it! We’ll also share your stories on our Facebook page with over 14,000 local fans. Our Facebook posts also “reach” between 20,000 and 100,000 viewers every week! Join our community of local business professionals and help make Muskegon a better place!