White River Light Station Museum
The White River Light Station Museum is a Historic lighthouse built in 1875. Climb the old spiral stairs to the light for a view of Lake Michigan and White Lake. Built in 1875 by Captain William Robinson, the White River Light Station now serves as a physical reminder of the rich nautical history of Michigan. The light house is now a museum and open to the public. Plan a visit to the museum and climb the spiral staircase to the top of the light house tower, browse the many 19th and early 20th century photographs and examine our collection nautical artifacts, look out across Lake Michigan as the light house Keeper did a century ago.